Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Where The Romans Were









Weekend went by in a blur. PS and EB are going to be parents soon, caught up over some nice local fare, and toured the city where the once mighty Romans established much of their trade and vineyard stores. Then caught up with +K online who's now in the land of grey summers....and then, the surprise chat with GA and AL. Always amazing speaking to them. All of them. A reminder that the Great I Am is still out there, and totally in control =) Thanks people, you're fab, anywhere around the world! =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kit aka Munkeng said...

barely halfway through this long 2 weeks n I cannot take it already.

12:09 am  
Blogger Kit aka Munkeng said...

Okeh I realised I sound demoralizing to others. I braved through papers today! Wasn't as traumatizing as I had thought it to be :P. Phew. I feel He's with me ;)

12:58 pm  
Blogger MMJ said...

Hey,
the "Stairway" picture resembles a segment of Sun Yanzi's music video, titled "against the Light"(逆光). =)

10:31 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like the picture of breakfast in the garden. Must be nice and cosy under the warm sun.

5:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home