Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Frosty

The last hints of Summer green seem to cling on reluctantly. But this year round, it looks almost as if it's just going to jump straight into Winter. You get into the garage at close to 6 am in the morning, check the thermometer in the car...and it reads 16°C. You get out of the garage and drive a bit, and then it reads 7°C. You drive to the office....and it finally reads 4°C. And I thought Autumn was supposed to come, the orange glow was supposed to envelope the city and so on and so forth...but I really should not be complaining. The Tap and the JackRabbit are probably freezing their pink cherry er...whatever... cheeks in the Alps at the mo I reckon.
I prefer to think about whether or not I am going to get my lunch today ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home