Monday, May 02, 2005

Crossroads II?

You come to the crossroads, and wonder what to do. Then out of the blue, a hurricane comes along, and fells a couple of logs of galactic proportions to your left and to your right....so what do you do? You walk on. And that was precisely the situation the Greasemonkey faced over the last week. This ain't exactly a roller coaster...IT'S WORSE. But I am not complaining. The brief respite that I have been afforded was much needed, and I am taking the time now to regroup, and work with whatever available resources at hand to come up with a knock out presentation. Above all, I've just got one thing to say: THANK GOD.

The WALAWALAMUCIWAWA will continue with sporadic dribs and drabs here and there, where the opportunity permits. This is not to say that we've got the all clear, but for now, we've been given the chance to carry on. We're making the most of it.

PS: Where is the sense in going to a punk rock concert with everyone wearing earplugs and the musicians crank the volume up to "BLOW-THEM-EARDRUMS-OUT". Frankly I am livid at the lack of preparation on the part of the band to TELL their listeners to do so...all they said was "Hooray! Hooray! May 1st is finally here. Outdoor !#&!ing begins"....I mean....they probably did 180dB in that underground "subway stage" they had...the acoustics was something to "SHOUT" about...you simply couldn't hold a decent "I-am-shouting-into-your-ear" conversation in there...funny I thought of switching my handphone to silent mode before I went in...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dude...Wassup...I must apologize for the long silence on your blog...but its' nearing the end! Quick go get skype. www.skype.com

5:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Tap says, worry no more! Go get yourself ready for
1) Brothers in Arms : Road to Hill 30
2) Rainbow Six 3 : Black Arrow

Enough said.

The Tap

2:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the Tap and the Jackrabbit: Godspeed.

12:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home