Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Cow gazing...

It's about sleepy cows int the morning. It's been a 16 hour work day yesterday, and 4.5 hours later I am back to the grindstone. This morning was an autopilot mode....junction-right, filter lane-stop, watch-out-speed limit...maybe to early for the traffic police here...but one never knews when they decide to pull a fast one. After all, they aren't on a coffee and doughnuts diet here.
It was so early as I drove past some farm steads that the cows were still sleeping. And it REALLY struck me how early I was when I passed another farmstead and the cows AND sheep started getting up, steadying themselves for another round of grazing. Am seriously wondering how I am to make it through today. Ohhh-Kay.....time to MOooooooooo-ve out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home